Information promoting the recruitment of Nye’s Community Champions across the Health Board area.
Published: 27 August 2021
Please find attached information promoting the recruitment of Nye’s Community Champions across the Health Board area.
Are you well-connected with people in your community?
Perhaps you are a member of a local sports club, community council, PTA, choir, scouts/guides or connected to your community in another way?
Are you a carer or work with people in a supporting role?
We are looking for people who can help us share key messages with their networks about health services across the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board area.
By becoming a Champion, you will…
- Receive regular updates from the Health Board about new services and engagement opportunities
- Attend regular meetings with the Communications & Engagement Team to hear first-hand the latest news, ask questions and share feedback and experiences
- Be provided with communications toolkits to share on social media and websites with your contacts if you would like to
- Be confident that the information you are sharing is factual and current
- Receive assistance with queries you may be asked by your networks
- Have an opportunity to network with other champions from your area
As a Champion, we would like you to…
- Share the latest factual messages about Health services with your networks
- Provide us with intelligence – be our eyes and ears on the ground!
- Meet with the Communications & Engagement Team on a regular basis (meetings are held on a weekly rotational borough basis)
- Be involved in consultation and engagement opportunities of Health Board projects and services
- Complete our monthly Community Champions survey
- Suggest ideas for future communications and campaigns
We would be very grateful if you are able to share the above information with people you know and to help you do this we have created graphics which can be shared on your social media pages (if you have one) alongside the text above, please see below: